Portable Toilet Wash-Down Stations
Convenient & Clean Way to Empty Portable Marine Heads
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass with UV Inhibitors
- Funnel Shaped, Smooth Surface, One Piece Sink with Rounded Corners
and a Non Skid Surface Molded into an Extra Wide Rim.
- Lid has Stainless Hinges with Spring Cylinders and Gasket for Odor
- Dimensions: 27" Deep x 27" Wide x 31" High
Washdown Hose and Nozzle:
- Standard Heavy Duty Sink Rinse Hose with Thumb Activated Automatic
- Sink Drain: 3" Schedule 40 PVC slip for direct gravity to sewer
or lift station.
- Washdown Hose: 1/8" male thread and 1/8" to 1/4"
female adapter for easy installation.
- 20 gal. Collection Tank with Pump Out Plumbing - fits under sink,
for use with Pump Out Stations at End of Docks.
- Flushing System
- Stainless Steel Enclosures
Edson Waste Transfer Stations
Intermediate Lift Station for Long Plumbing Runs
Edson has packaged rugged, high quality sewage
lift stations for use with Edson Pump Out Equipment when the discharge
distance to the sewer line exceeds the capability of the primary pump
out pump. Edson combines selected submersible sewage pump with appropriate
fiberglass reinforced basins, float switchs, electrical controls, pipe
seals and basic plumbing. The size and models are based on the conditions
required by the specific installation. The current Data Sheet lists
a few of the more common packages. Fiberglass or Stainless collection
Edson International, Pump Division
146 Duchaine Blvd., New Bedford, MA 02745
Tel: 508 995 9711 Fax: 508 995 5021 Email: email@example.com
© 2012 The Edson Corp. All Rights Reserved.